To return to list, click BACK on your browser
Each student receives a handout and chooses five topics. Briefly check their questions are personal rather than general quiz-type questions, and encourage questions which will generate interesting answers. The class stand and mingle, asking each other the questions on their handouts.
Choose five topics, and write questions to ask other students about their lives.
1. A question about this town/city. _________________________________________
2. A question about food. _________________________________________
3. A question about music. _________________________________________
4. A question about TV or films _________________________________________
5. A question about sport or exercise _________________________________________
6. A question about clothes _________________________________________
7. A question about family or friends _________________________________________
8. A question about learning English _________________________________________
9. Any other question _________________________________________
© ELTgames.com / Jon Marks. This activity first appeared in English Teaching Professional magazine.